24-7 Staffing are looking for a temporary Soldering Operative to work with our client for 3-4 weeks.
Position Summary and Responsibilities:
• Hand soldering of electronic devices, to precise standards.
• Pre-form, insert and crop component leads using hand tools such as cutters, pliers etc
• Understand component identification codes and orientation markings
• Understand the general requirements for PCB assembly and static control procedures
• Working to process specifications, manufacturing instructions/able to interpret engineering drawings and bills of materials (BOM), and required standards as determined by the product design, using equipment provided to defined workmanship standards (ie. IPC class 3)
• Follow written, pictorial and verbal working instructions from Engineers and Team members
• Highlight any re-work issues or problems to the Operations Management Team
• Must be able to work within a team
• Communicate clearly with all staff members
• Health & Safety awareness
• Good hand to eye co-ordination
• Ability to follow written, pictorial and verbal working instructions
• Patience and an eye for detail
• Ability to consistently produce high quality work
• Must be adaptable and have the ability to multi-skill
• Experience of hand assembly of electronic devices
• Experience of soldering TH & SMT parts
• Recent IPC-A-610 certificate would be beneficial but not essential
Should candidates be invited for an interview, a soldering competency test will form part of the interview.
If you think this role is for you, please apply with you CV and Mollie will be in contact if you have been sucessful.