Our client is looking for a number of stewards to work part-time on an adhoc basis at different events in the South West of England, this will include sporting events, carnivals and music concerts. You will need to be confident when speaking to members of the public and vigilant.
Is this role for you?
Job role could involve the following duties (but may vary for each event):
- Directing people to their seats.
- Watching out for people smoking or drinking where they shouldn't.
- Directing traffic and helping out in the car park.
- Scanning tickets.
- Potential stretcher bearer on the field of play.
- General Health and Safety duties.
- Manning road blocks.
To be successful within the role you will need:
- To be physically fit.
- Good communication skills.
- A team player.
- Always punctual and in good time to start shifts.
- To dress smartly.
Benefits / Rewards:
- We offer a full PAYE package.
- Up to 28 days paid holiday.
- Company pension scheme.
- Ongoing training and support.
- Uncapped paid referral scheme.
- Uniform provided.
- Other company rewards and schemes throughout the year.
For more information about this role please call 01249 447247 or forward your CV to email@example.com