Our client, a Chippenham based company in the technological industry have a vacancy to join their team as a stores technician.
The successful applicant will be responsible for receiving in stock consignments and will require the ability to organise and allocate stock to appropriate bays within a warehouse.
This position is a temp to perm vacancy, the initial hourly rate is £8.00 per hour and will increase should you be taken on as a full time member of staff within a 3-4 month period.
Hours of work
Monday to Friday 09:00 to 17:00 with a 30-minute unpaid lunch break.
(37.5 hour working week)
Job Role will involve the following duties
- Packing and labelling fragile equipment.
- Unloading stock and other general goods in work.
- Using tape guns and screwdrivers (plus other similar tools).
- Arranging shipments to UK and Worldwide destinations.
- Keeping the warehouse and other stock areas neat and tidy.
Key Skills, knowledge and experience.
- Reliability and Trustworthiness .
- Full / Clean driving licence.
- Conscientious and self-motivated.
- Basic computer skills.
- Flexibility and commitment.
- Physically fit as there will be a considerable amount of heavy lifting in the role.
Benefits / Rewards: -
- We offer a full PAYE package.
- Up to 28 days paid holiday.
- Company pension scheme.
- Ongoing training and support.
- Uncapped paid referral scheme.
- Uniform provided.
- Other company rewards and schemes throughout the year.
For more information about this role please call 01249 447247 or forward your cv to email@example.com