24-7 Staffing is a successful independent recruitment business with three offices, covering Chippenham, Salisbury and Bristol supplying temporary and permanent candidates to a wide range of clients across four sectors.
An opportunity has arisen at our Chippenham Head Office for a part-time Support Services Administrator to work between 20 and 24 hours per week. Exact days/hours will be agreed with the successful applicant.
Salary: £22K per annum pro rata, Workplace pension, Healthcare cashback & staff rewards scheme.
The role will involve a wide variety of different duties, including general admin, compliance, facilities management secretarial work and general office management duties. The recruitment industry is a fast-paced place to work where no two days are alike.
That’s why the individual we are looking for:
- Is flexible and able to work independently, prioritising their workload and dealing with the unexpected
- Is an efficient worker and able to multi-task
- Is highly organised with a good eye for detail
- Is of a friendly disposition and happy to work in a public-facing office environment
- Has strong administration and IT skills
You will have your finger on the pulse of the business, constantly planning ahead to ensure the office runs smoothly. This is an ideal opportunity for a confident individual to perform in a role that will really make a difference to the company.
Interested applicants should apply with a CV, and state why they feel they are suitable for this role. A job specification is also available to applicants for further details.