24-7 Staffing are looking for experienced Support Workers with flexible availability.
This position is to Support residents who live in bungalows on a cul de sac, for a company just outside of Devizes. Although you will be working through us you will follow their company policies whiles on site.
Daily activities are promoted in line with resident’s interests and their individual care plans.
- To support adults with learning disabilities with all aspects of daily living skills and promoting individual’s independence
- Offering 1-2-1 support when required, managing behaviours and individual’s choices
About you/Desirable for the role:
- Temporary weekly shifts to fit your availability
- Early and Afternoon shifts, Monday to Sunday available
- Experience managing challenging behaviours is of an advantage for some of the bungalows
- Skills such as Epilepsy awareness and rescue medication
Why apply? 24-7Staffing offer:
- Recommend a friend scheme (uncapped)
- Salary up to £13.87/hr, paid weekly
- Sleep in rates up to £73.89/night
- Double pay on Bank Holidays
- Holiday pay
- Mileage pay
- Pension scheme
- Free refresher courses & training
- Free uniform
- 24-hour support by personable consultants, open 365 days of the year
Click Apply today… all applications & CV’s are reviewed daily.