24-7 Staffing are looking for experienced Support Workers with flexible availability.
The idyllic home is located just outside of Chippenham and supports seven adults with learning disabilities.
Daily activities are promoted in line with resident’s interests and their individual care plans.
- To support adults with learning disabilities with all aspects of daily living skills and promoting individual’s independence
- Offering 1-2-1 support in a home setting, managing behaviours and individual’s choices
About you/Desirable for the role:
- Temporary weekly shifts to fit your availability
- Early and Afternoon shifts, Monday to Sunday available (07.30-14.30 & 14.30-21.30)
- Drivers are desirable due to location
- Experience managing challenging behaviours is desirable
Why apply? 24-7Staffing offer:
- Recommend a friend scheme (uncapped)
- Salary up to £13.75/hr, paid weekly
- Sleep in rates up to £67.50/night
- Double pay on Bank Holidays
- Holiday pay
- Mileage pay
- Pension scheme
- Free refresher courses & training
- Free uniform
- 24-hour support by personable consultants, open 365 days of the year
- Permanent & Temporary jobs both full-time and part-time
- Local branches & work across Wiltshire: Chippenham, Bristol & Salisbury
Click Apply today… all applications & CV’s are reviewed daily.
For more information please call any of our offices as our Healthcare team are happy to help.