Are you passionate about caring and making a difference to other people’s lives?
Do you like the idea of having flexible working hours to suit your lifestyle?
24-7 Staffing are looking for experienced a Support Worker to work in a Supported Living service within Salisbury. Our client provides 24-hour support; therefore, you must be able to work a mixture of shifts, including 7am starts, weekends and sleep-ins.
About the role:
- You will be supporting adults with learning disabilities/mental health to lead fulfilling lives; ensuring they are safe and happy
- You will be supporting individuals to cook meals, administer medication, assist with shopping, and other daily living skills
- You may support the individuals into the wider community to participate in activities of their choice
- Overall, the role of a Support Worker is to ensure the individuals’ needs are priority and work in a person-centred way
- You must have 3 months experience in care within the last 2 years (preferably learning disabilities but not essential)
- You must be flexible and reliable; with a passion for helping others
- You must have good communication skills and can follow instructions from senior staff to ensure the individuals needs are always met to the highest standard
- You must be respectful and be able to use your initiative as some lone-working may occur
About 24-7 Staffing:
- We offer excellent pay rates from £8.70 - £17.40 per hour and £73.89 for sleep-ins
- We offer paid holiday
- You will get weekly pay
- We are contactable 24/7 for emergencies
- We provide on-going support from experienced Care Consultants and free refresher training
- We offer a pension scheme
For more information regarding this vacancy, simply call us on 01980 742247 and speak to a member of our dedicated Healthcare team.