Do you have the passion to make a difference to other people’s lives?
Do you have a kind and caring nature?
24-7 Staffing are looking for an experienced Support Worker to work with a client who provides high-quality, person-centred support for adults with learning disabilities, mental health and complex needs.
This service provides 24-hour support; therefore you must be able to work a mixture of shifts: including 7am starts, weekends and sleep-ins.
About the role:
- You will be supporting individuals with learning disabilities and mental health in their own home to lead fulfilling lives; ensuring they are safe and happy
- You will be supporting individuals to cook meals, administer medication, assist with shopping, and other daily living skills
- You will be assisting the individuals with personal care and hygiene
- You may support the individuals into the wider community to participate in activities of their choice
- Overall, the role of a Support Worker is to work in a person-centred way
- You must have at least 3 months experience in care within the last 2 years (preferably learning disabilities)
- You must be flexible and reliable; with a passion for helping others
- You must be trustworthy and be able to use your initiative
- You must be patient, have good listening skills and enthusiastic!
- Temp to perm option available
- Pay rate starts from £8.70ph to £13.87ph & £78.48or sleep-ins.
- Paid holiday
- 24-hour on-call for emergencies
- On-going support from experienced Care Consultants
- Free refresher training
- Pension scheme
For more information regarding this vacancy, simply call us on 01980 742247 and speak to a member of our dedicated Healthcare team.