Are you a kind, compassionate and motivated individual who would like to make a difference to people's lives?
If so, please get in contact with us!
24-7 Staffing are looking for Support Workers within the local area who are willing to support individuals who may at times display some challenging behaviours. We have a range of shifts available from Earlys, Lates Nights and Weekends.
About the Role:
- Supporting Adults living with a Learning Disability and some challenging behaviours with their everyday routine.
- Working to the individuals support plan in a person centred way promoting independence.
- Supporting with Personal Hygiene
- Encouraging socialisation and supporting within the wider community
- Minimum of 3 months experience in the Care Sector, ideally within the last 2 years
- Confident to make quick decisions ensuring you are acting in the individuals best interests
- We are looking for individuals who are highly motivated within their role.
- Flexible and reliable
- Friendly and approachable
- On-call Consultants
- Pension Scheme
- Weekly Pay
- Referral Scheme
- On-site Parking
- Paid Holiday
- Free refresher training
To discuss this job in more detail please call 01249 447247 and speak to one of our dedicated Healthcare Consultants.