Are you an experienced Support worker and experienced with Challenging Behaviours? If yes, WE NEED YOU!
24-7 Staffing are looking for experienced Support Workers to work in a Supported Living service in Salisbury.
The service provides 24-hour support; therefore, you must be able to work a mixture of shifts: including 7am starts, weekends and sleep-ins.
About the role:
- You will be supporting individuals with learning disabilities and mental health in their own home to lead fulfilling lives; ensuring they are safe and happy
- You will be supporting individuals to cook meals, administer medication, assist with shopping, and other daily living skills
- You will be assisting the individuals with personal care and hygiene needs
- You will support the individuals into the wider community to participate in activities of their choice
- You will be working with individuals who display challenging behaviours.
- Have at least 3 months experience in care within the last 2 years (preferably learning disabilities but not essential)
- Be flexible and reliable; with a passion for helping others
- Be trustworthy and be able to use your initiative
- Be patient, have good listening skills and enthusiastic!
- Have experience and be confident with Challenging behaviours.
- Have a DBS dated within the last year or willing to purchase one.
About 24-7 Staffing:
- Excellent pay rates from £8.90-£12.95 per hour and £73.89 for sleep-ins
- Paid holiday
- Weekly pay
- Fully PAYE
- Contactable 24/7 for emergencies
- Provide on-going support from experienced Care Consultants and free refresher training
- Pension scheme
- Regular, on-going work which is flexible to suit your lifestyle
- Temp to Perm options available