24-7 Staffing are looking for an experienced Support Worker to work in Supported Services in and around Salisbury. The service provides 24-hour support.
Hours: Alternating weekends working 10:00am - 15:00pm
About the role:
- You will be supporting individuals with learning disabilities and mental health in their own home to lead fulfilling lives; ensuring they are safe and happy
- You will be supporting individuals to cook meals, administer medication, assist with shopping, and other daily living skills
- You will be assisting the individuals with personal care and hygiene.
- You may support the individuals into the wider community to participate in activities of their choice.
- Overall, the role of a Support Worker is to work in a person-centred way
- You must have at least 3 months experience in care within the last 2 years.
- You must have a DBS dated within the last 12 months or a willingness to purchase one.
- You must be flexible and reliable; with a passion for helping others
- You must be trustworthy and be able to use your initiative
- You must be able to work weekends
About 24-7 Staffing:
- We offer excellent pay rates starting at £10.00 per hour.
- You will get weekly pay.
- We offer paid holiday.
- Fully PAYE
- We are contactable 24/7 for emergencies
- We provide on-going support from experienced Care Consultants and free refresher training.
- We offer a pension scheme
- Regular, on-going work, which is flexible to suit your lifestyle.
For more information regarding this vacancy, simply call us on 01249 447247 and speak to a member of our dedicated Healthcare team.