Are you an experienced support worker?
Do you have up to date MAPA/Breakaway training?
Are you passionate about making a difference to other people’s lives?
24-7 Staffing are looking for an experienced Support Worker to work in a Supported Living service in Batheaston.
The service provides 24-hour support therefore you must be able to work a mixture of shifts: including 7am starts and weekends.
About the role:
- You will be supporting 2 gentlemen with learning disabilities in their own home to lead fulfilling lives; ensuring they are safe and happy
- You will be supporting the individuals to cook meals, administer medication, assist with shopping, and other daily living skills
- You will be assisting the individuals with personal care and hygiene
- You may support the individuals into the wider community to participate in activities of their choice
- Overall, the role of a Support Worker is to work in a person-centred way
- You must have at least 3 months experience in care within the last 2 years (preferably learning disabilities but not essential)
- You must have up to date MAPA/Breakaway training
- You must be flexible and reliable; with a passion for helping others
- You must be trustworthy and be able to use your initiative
- You must be patient, have good listening skills and enthusiastic!
About 24-7 Staffing:
- We offer excellent pay rates from £9.00-£13.35 per hour
- We offer paid holiday
- You will get weekly pay
- Fully PAYE
- We are contactable 24/7 for emergencies
- We provide on-going support from experienced Care Consultants and free refresher training
- We offer a pension scheme
- Regular, on-going work which is flexible to suit your lifestyle.
For more information regarding this vacancy, simply call us on 01249 447247 and speak to a member of our dedicated Healthcare team.