This is an exciting opportunity to make a positive impact on somebody’s life!
Our client is a care charity that strives to provide excellent standards of care and services to enhance the quality of life for individuals with disabilities. We are currently looking for experienced Support Workers to assist the permanent team.
The successful candidate should be able to demonstrate:
• Previous experience in a similar role or demonstrate a willingness to learn new skills
• Ability to work as part of a support team on a rota basis to include days and occasional weekends
• A full driving licence would be beneficial
• A flexible, positive attitude with a caring disposition
• Excellent verbal, non-verbal and written communication skills
The role will include:
• Help with personal care and feeding
• Work on a 1-2-1 basis with some residents; take them shopping or to day centres
• You will sometimes work with service users with challenging behaviour- with their permission, offer support and motivation
• Ensuring that daily routines are completed and care plans are followed
• You will need to be able to follow instructions and implement the recommendations
Salary : up to £13.75 per hour
Please note that employment will be subject to excellent references and a DBS disclosure being obtained (an online registered DBS is acceptable).
Would suit experienced: support workers; care workers; HCA
Please apply now and we will get in touch with you.
For more information about this role call Michaela on 01454 313 247 or apply now and we will contact you!