Are you a Support Worker/ Carer with high standards? Have you helped people with disabilities before?
We are currently looking for upbeat Support Workers to assist our client based 5minutes from Chippenham.
The job includes:
• Help with personal care and feeding
• Work on a 1-2-1 basis with some residents; take them shopping or to day centers
• Work with physically challenged service users- offer support and motivation
• Complete daily routines and record/mark care plans
• Follow instructions and implement the recommendations
Desirable for the position:
• Previous experience in a similar care role & willingness to learn new skills
• Team work and be available to cover day shifts and occasional weekends
• Driving license would be beneficial – due to rural location
• Excellent verbal, non-verbal and written communication skills
Salary: £8.10- £13.75 per hour
Hours: Day shifts: 07.30-14.30 & 14.30-21.30. Night shifts: 21.30-07.30
Please apply now and we will get in touch with you.
Why apply? 24-7Staffing offer=
· Recommend a friend scheme (uncapped)
· Salary up to £13.75/hr, paid weekly
· Sleep in rates up to £67.50/night
· Double pay on Bank Holidays
· Holiday pay
· Mileage pay
· Pension scheme
· Free refresher courses & training
· Free uniform
· 24-hour support by personable consultants, open 365 days of the year
· Permanent & Temporary jobs both full-time and part-time
· Local branches & work across Wiltshire: Chippenham, Bristol & Salisbury
We offer work in various settings=
· Support Work
· Residential/ Nursing homes
· Learning Difficulties & Autism care
· Independent Living / Mental Health
Click Apply today… all applications & CV’s are reviewed daily.
For more information please call any of our offices as our Healthcare team are happy to help.