Are you an experienced support worker?
Do you have the passion to make a difference to other people’s lives?
Do you like the idea of choosing flexible working hours to suit your lifestyle?
We are looking for an experienced Support Worker to work in a Supported Living service in Salisbury supporting 2 gentlemen.
The service provides 24-hour support therefore you must be able to work a mixture of shifts: including 7am starts, weekends and sleep-ins.
About the role:
- You will be supporting individuals with learning disabilities and mental health in their own home to lead fulfilling lives; ensuring they are safe and happy
- You will be supporting individuals to cook meals, administer medication, assist with shopping, and other daily living skills
- You will be assisting the individuals with personal care and hygiene
- You may support the individuals into the wider community to participate in activities of their choice
- Overall, the role of a Support Worker is to work in a person-centred way
- You must have at least 3 months experience in care within the last 2 years (preferably learning disabilities but not essential)
- You must be flexible and reliable; with a passion for helping others
- You must be trustworthy and be able to use your initiative
- You must be patient, have good listening skills and enthusiastic!
About 24-7 Staffing:
- We offer excellent pay rates from £8.90-£13.87 per hour and £78.48 for sleep-ins
- We offer paid holiday
- You will get weekly pay
- Fully PAYE
- We are contactable 24/7 for emergencies
- We provide on-going support from experienced Care Consultants and free refresher training
- We offer a pension scheme
- Regular, on-going work which is flexible to suit your lifestyle.
For more information regarding this vacancy, simply call us on 01980 742247 and speak to a member of our dedicated Healthcare team.