Are you looking for a mixture of nights and days with the choice of a 4 on 4 routine?
We have a great opportunity for you to work for a widely known water company that's popular across the country.
We are looking for an experienced driver that's happy to start Immediately.
- To collect sludge/ water substance from the Avonmouth area and transfer to local sites to be treated and purified.
- Transport and deliver sludge/ water substance
- Working in a team environment and on your own
- Working in a safe manner - to follow company policy and procedures for Health and Safety, security, and accident prevention at all times
- Working within a physically demanding environment
- Complying with local legislative requirements & company/customer policies and procedures
- Representing the company in a professional manner to customers
·A flexible and positive attitude to the job as you will be on a 4 on 4 off rota with some overtime available
·The ability to receive instructions and stick to the duty detail given
·Always be punctual and in good time to start shifts
Education and Experience
- Driver CPC
- Valid driver's licence for class of vehicle to be driven
- Digital tachograph
- Understanding of the current EU driver’s hours and regulations along with working time directive.
- CSCS Card would be advantageous however client will offer this to the right candidates
- Full training will be provided for the safe operation of the tanker.
Salary: £12ph, holiday pay, pension, and company bonus once qualified.