Are you a talented Technician, or are you striving to be one?
Can you demonstrate that you have experience in mechanical engineering?
If so then you could be perfect for my client.
In the Technician role, you will be primarily responsible for providing technical support to the manufacturing sector.
Specific tasks include:
- Carrying out routine maintenance and servicing to the machinery
- Setting up machines ready for production
- Undertaking visual inspections of all machinery on site
- Ensuring the extraction system is set and working
- Ensuring the workshop is clean and in a tidy condition
To be considered for the Technician role you will need to possess direct experience in mechanical engineering. We also need you to have prior experience of working with machines.
Additionally, it's crucial that you possess the ability to complete documentation and some electrical experience.
Is that you? If so, send us your CV.
The basic salary for the Technician role is up to £10.00 per hour for the perfect candidate.
The business you'll be working for is UK-based manufacturers of shredded paper, tissue paper, and cellophane for the gift packaging market.
Think that this Technician role is right for you? Then we'd love to hear from you.
Just click the 'Apply Now' button, send us your CV and we'll consider you for the first round of interviews.