Are you looking for a new challenge within Sales?
Do you want to join a company that strives to deliver excellence to their colleagues as well as their clients?
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a family business, founded in 1978 which is now one of the south coast’s largest office solution providers.
You will be responsible for identifying and generating new leads as well as working closely with the field sales representative team.
- Highly motivated individual with the ability to build rapport with potential and new clients
- Previous experience within a fast paced, target driven sales role preferably B2B
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Professional telephone manor
- A proven track record of achieving sales in a telesales capacity
- Passionate about delivering a high level of service to both prospects and client
- Ability to work on your own initiative
- Reliable and trust-worthy
- Qualifying leads by outbound calls
- Researching leads and finding out who the decision maker is
- Scheduling sales meetings on behalf of the field sales executives
- Producing quotes/offers and be disciplined to follow up
- General administrative duties
- Cross selling products/services
- Speaking to the decision maker and asking relevant questions
- Occasionally you will be expected to visit prospects and act as a Field Sales Executive promoting merchandise
- Taking anywhere between 400 – 500 calls per day using an automatic dialler
- Temporary with the potiental of permanent placement after 13 weeks
- Monday to Friday 8:30am – 5:00pm
- Opportunity to develop into a Field Sales Executive
- Free parking on site and easy access via public transport
- On-going training
- Achievable commission
- Career opportunity to develop into a Field Sales Executive role
- Company pension