24-7Staffing are looking for 2 temporary C+E drivers with MPQC to work with our client who operates a modern fleet of articulated and 8 wheeler trucks.They transport Aggregates, Grains and Animal Feeds across the U.K with our bulk tipping trailers.
• Deliveries of loads to and from quarry sites in a time efficient manner.
• Competent with all aspect of driving an HGV vehicle.
• Complying with all health and safety regulations.
• Keen communicator and aware of surroundings.
• A passion for getting the job done.
To be successful with in the role you will need:
• Have previously worked in the quarry industry, Class 1 Driver, C+E, HGV/LGV
• A Valid Class 1 Licence, with no more than 6 points.
• obtained and valid Mineral Product Qualification Card
• To be punctual and reliable
• 28 days paid holiday when request
• Personal friendly consultant
• Paid weekly
• Immediate enrolment onto pension scheme
• £100 referral benefit.
Our clients, pride themselves on a fast and efficient service that can meet customer demands. All vehicles are fitted with full telematics, which allows staff to track the progress of any delivery and collection as a matter of safety for the driver.
We have various roles available in this sector and others if you would like to talk with one of our personal consultants either about this particular role or others which we may have that is suitable for you please don’t hesitate to contact us.