Due to recent expansion, an exciting opportunity has arisen for our Salisbury based client who is now looking to recruit a Trainee Welder/Fabricator.
This is an excellent opportunity for successful applicants to work in the Mechanical Engineering Sector and train to become Welder/Fabricators.
Successful applicants will be working in a busy workshop environment alongside skilled engineers who will guide you every step of the way.
To be considered for this role you will require the following attributes/experience.
• Experience of using small machines for cutting
• The ability to use hand tools such as hammer, ratchet, spanners, drills, etc.
• A genuine interest in welding and mechanical engineering
• Enthusiastic with a willingness to learn
• The ability to work under instruction
• Previous experience working in welding or fabrication setting (Advantageous but not essential)
Hourly Pay Rate: £8.50 - £9.50 depending on experience.
To apply for this role you must send us your CV online
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £8.50 to £9.00 /hour