|Job Published:||14 days ago|
|Job Published:||14 days ago|
We're looking for a C+E Tramper Driver to work for our client.
They are an established haulage company with depots throughout the UK.
If you can demonstrate experience of current EU driver’s hours and regulations then you could be perfect for our client and we'd love to see your CV.
Please note: Whilst initially this is a temporary role there is the potential for the role to become permanent in the future. In this position, you'll occasionally be required to work some weekends and be away from home Monday to Friday.
- The safe operation of a C+E vehicle while carrying out deliveries throughout the UK
- Ensuring that your vehicle is maintained in a safe and clean condition
- Carrying out a daily safety check on your vehicle
- Ensuring the safe transport of your deliveries
- Driving a C+E vehicle
- Ensuring you are complying with health and safety regulations while carrying out your daily duties
- Experience of current EU driver’s hours and regulations
- Additional experience of UK geographical knowledge
- Further experience of working time directive
- A valid digital tachograph card
- A valid driver CPC card
- The correct PPE
- A good level of initiative
- A good understanding of health and safety
- Able to comply with local legislative requirements & customer policies and procedures
- Work in a safe manner
- Flexible with your working hours as required
- Able to follow work instructions
- You will need to be physically fit
- A full class 1 driving license is essential for this role
- Basic salary: £12 per hour
- Tax-free night out allowance
- Additional benefits include:
-- Regular ongoing work
-- Paid holiday
The standard working hours for this position are Monday to Friday with occasional weekends.
Think that this C+E Tramper Driver role is the perfect job for you? Then we'd love to hear from you.
Just click the 'Apply Now' button, send us your CV or alternatively please call Hayley on 01249 447 247
You could be right for this C+E Tramper Driver position if you've previously worked as any of the following: HGV1 Driver, Class 1 Driver, LGV Driver, LGV 1 Driver, HGV 1 Driver, C+E Tramper Driver, C+E Driver, Class 1 Tramper Driver, Tramper Driver or as an HGV 1 Tramper Driver.
Location: Chippenham Salary: £10 per hour Posted: 14 days ago Apply by: 2021-08-11
We're looking for a C1 Driver to work for our client. They are the world leader in plastic pipe systems for residential, non-residential, and civil engineering project...
Location: Yate Salary: £11.64 - 11.64 per hour Posted: 14 days ago Apply by: 2021-08-11
Are you a talented 7.5T Night Driver? Can you demonstrate that you have experience driving a C1 vehicle? If so then you could be perfect for my client. ---- The Role: ...
Location: Andover Salary: £11.71 - 11.71 per hour Posted: 12 days ago Apply by: 2021-08-13
Job description Our client are currently looking for a Class 2 Drivers to join their expanding team in Hampshire. They are looking for reliable, punctual and hardworki...