Our client in Chippenham is looking for a Project Coordinator to provide administration and sales support to their Sales and Marketing team.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Opening, sorting, and logging daily postal enquiries
- Sending letters/email acknowledgments to customers
- Responding to and logging daily email enquiries
- Answering and logging incoming telephone calls and dealing with queries
- Obtaining all relevant information and preparing job files for CAD team
- Maintaining Project Register
- Keeping sales force updated with job progress
- Contacting customers by telephone to follow up on estimates
- Dealing with monthly sales force updates
- Logging details of potential customers from drawings etc.
- Sending daily Department figures to RSM’s
- Assist with allocation of workload to design team
- Preparing reports and liaison with external sales team
- Printing drawings for customers
- Managing and ordering stationary/consumables, as well as other general office duties including filing etc.
- Sending completed projects to customers
- Monthly preparation of Follow up Sheets for sales force
- Prepare monthly utility information for Head Office
- Daily computer system back ups
- Assist with department monthly reports & statistics
- Dealing with franking machine update
- Welcoming visitors
- To comply with all current work instructions operable within your area of activity
- To comply fully with all current Health & Safety regulations in operation within the Company whilst carrying out your duties
- To carry out any reasonable task which falls within your capabilities
Every day will bring different challenges so you will need to be enthusiastic with a flexible approach, have previous experience in an administrative or secretarial role and a high level of computer skills (including the Microsoft Office suite). Impressive attention to detail and literacy skills are essential for this role along with an excellent telephone manner.
Our client offers a competitive salary and benefits supported with technical training where required.
For more information about this role please call 01249 447247 or forward your cv to email@example.com