Our client is an expanding national beverage company with a newly opened depot in Calne, they are seeking a Punctual, polite C1 and Van Driver who takes pride in the work that they do. This is a temporary to permanent positon with hours worked Monday to Friday- 0730 to 1700 at present.
A national business with a local feels the local relationships are intrinsic to their success.The national depot and distribution network has allowed them to grow throughout the UK and reach all areas, enabling them to become the best at what we do.
Our client has a true passion for their products and expects the same respect from the members of the team. They proud to have one of the largest and most diverse product portfolios in the industry. The company will always go the extra mile and will build a service entirely around the client where necessary, the complete service is done with the customer directly in mind and is expected to be continued until the point of delivery. Customers are ranged from national corporate businesses or an individual pub landlord’s but all to be treated with outstanding customer service at all times.
• Visting between 15/20 sites a day with a variety of products
• Working in a safe manner – to follow company policy and produces for Health and Safety, Security and Accident prevention at all times.
• Representing the company in a professional manner at every opportunity.
• Working on your own and as part of a team at times due to Driver Mates being supplied for large or heavy runs
• Deliver goods in an efficient and effective manner, completing task to find details
• Use of hand-held scanner to record deliveries and feedback, training possible
To be successful within the role you will need:
• Have previously worked and experience as a Van Driver, C1 Driver, Courier, Multidrop Driver, 7.5 Tonn Driver, Customer Service, Sales Distributor.
• A Valid Cat B Licence, Car Licence, Driving Licence with no more than 6 points
• A polite and friendly manner and always willing and understanding
• To be punctual, reliable and trustworthy as cash handling may be required
On agency -
• We offer a full PAYE package for Drivers
• Up to 28 days paid holiday
• Company pension scheme
• Ongoing training and support
• Uncapped paid referral scheme
• Uniform provided
• Other company rewards and schemes throughout the year
We have various roles available in this sector and others if you would like to talk with one of our personal consultants either about this particular role or others which we may have that is suitable for you please don’t hesitate to contact us.