24-7 Staffing are looking for an skilled Vehicle Technician to work in a busy, well established independent garage. You will be working alongside the service department with an existing team of dedicated and experienced staff.
What you will be doing:
- As Vehicle Technician you will perform diagnostics, maintenance and repairs on many types of vehicle while maintaining company and industry standards and adhering to time constraints.
- You will carry out vehicle repairs and communicate issues to service manager and service advisors.
- As Vehicle Technician you will conduct additional repair work as advised by managers and advisors.
- You will use manufacturer diagnostic equipment to ensure diagnostics, testing and repairs are thorough and to the highest quality.
- As Vehicle Technician you will keep the work area clean, neat and to company standards, especially to ensure safety of all team members.
- You'll be professional and efficient with good attention to detail, have experience with working on all makes of vehicle and be a good team player.
What you will need:
- You will be a qualified, certified Technician (NVQ/City & Guilds or equivalent to Level 3).
- Pension in addition to a competitive salary with overtime available
- We offer 20 days annual leave plus
- Bank holidays, discounts on parts, cars, etc.
For more information and/or to apply please call Jess Osborne on 01980 742247 or email firstname.lastname@example.org