A wonderfully rewarding and fulfilling position has arisen, caring for the day to day social, emotional and clinical needs of a delightful service user with multiple complex needs within their own home. The position will include working very closely with mum, dad and other family members in order to aid the provision of a person centered, fun, healthy and safe environment.
Carer Support and General Responsibilities
- To closely monitor sleep patterns and to report on an hourly basis and respond to any needs during the night.
- Maintain a good standard of cleanliness during shift.
- Administration of medication as required and to update all documentation diligently.
- Adhere to good health and safety practices during moving and handling, feeding and personal care.
- If you are a kind, considerate and compassionate moral person who is mindful of respecting confidentiality and privacy then we would love to meet you.
- To have a genuine interest in gaining permanent employment and fostering a great bond with a happy and fun loving service user.
- To be flexible from time to time to attend holidays, day trips and extra hours to cover staff holidays.
- To respect dignity and to be sociable during waking hours.
- 5 night shifts in 2 weeks to include weekend shifts every other weekend.
- Generous hourly rate, well above the average for the right person.
- Increased pay for bank holidays.
Our client is looking for a special person to connect with the service user and to have a genuine interest in settling into a permanent position and becoming a fun part of the team but above all to have strong work ethics. If this describes you then please do call! This could prove to be a very rewarding role.
Please contact Maria, Laura or Yvi on 01249 447 247 to discuss this and other opportunities further.