24-7 Staffing has an exciting opportunity to join a Food distribution company based in Yate, Bristol working as a Night Warehouse operative. Please find details of the job below. This is a temporary to permanent role.
- To work within the Night Warehouse Team to ensure that products are received, stored and stock checked in accordance with company policy.
- To voice pick and load vehicles to given targets on a nightly basis
- Night shift available.
- Working any 5 out of 6 shifts Sunday to Friday on a rolling rota.
- Start times tend to be 20.00 and it is job and finish but usually about 8 hours per night. There will be times where more hours will be required.
- You will be working as part of a team and on your own to meet targets as a Night Warehouse Operative.
- There is a high degree of manual handling in this role.
- Unloading products and merchandise as it is received.
- Voice picking products onto cages for delivery.
- Loading vehicles ready for delivery the following day.
- Putting the received stock into the allocated location, ensuring it is stacked on shelves in a safe and secure manner.
- Palletising and securely wrapping stock or loading onto stock.
- Liaising with the warehouse team and management.
- Ability to follow processes and procedure accurately.
- A strong desire to learn and develop.
- Heavy lifting and a busy role.
Education and Experience
- Picking experience is essential
- Loading and unloading experience preferable
The company in question will be moving location to Portbury/Avonmouth in 2017 so please keep this in mind when applying
All candidates will be required complete numeracy and literacy tests and attend an interview as part of the recruitment process.
- £7.55 per hour temp – perm while on the agency.
- £24,000 once permanent
The first step would be to apply on line with your CV. If you do not have a CV please call Matt on 01454 313247.