24-7 Staffing have been chosen to work in partnership with a forward-thinking and industry-leading engineering company situated near Andover. We are currently helping them with an exciting vacancy where they are looking for a Warehouse Manager on a full time / permanent basis.
Is this the role for you?
Key Responsibilities of the role:
- To manage, train and develop a team of production and warehouse operatives
- To set and manage KPIs, both on an individual and team basis.
- To identify and lead continuous improvement opportunities.
- To ensure all company health & safety expectations are met.
- To manage internal and external customers.
To be successful within the role you will need:
- Experience in working at a managerial level.
- A proven track record in leading continuous improvement projects.
- Confident in communicating with customers.
- Experienced in recruiting, managing and developing a team of operatives
- A full understanding of health & safety requirements, IOSH, NEBOSH an advantage
Annual Salary: Up to £40,000 per annum depending on experience.