Apply now – immediate starts available for the right candidate
We are looking for Warehouse Operative to work in a large warehouse and distribution site in Yate.
Experience is preferred but not essential.
Our client is a large parcel delivery company who deliver throughout the South West. You will be required to load and unload trucks, pallet builds and use a hand held scanner.
Monday - Friday
- Monday to Friday
- £100 referral scheme
- 28 days holiday (BH inc)
- Pension scheme
- Working as part of a team
The job will involve the following duties:
- Loading and unloading of trucks
- Processing of goods in items.
- Work with team colleagues to ensure the workplace environment is maintained to a high standard of cleanliness and tidiness
- Stacking products in designated areas
- General Housekeeping
- Warehouse duties such as picking orders and packing
- Using a handheld scanner
To be successful within the role you will need:
- A minimum of 3 months experience in similar roles.
- Physically fit as some heavy lifting may be required.
- A good understanding of a Warehouse Environment
- Available immediately
If you are interested in the above role, please call Josh on
or apply with your CV now.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £9.00 to £9.50 /hour