We're looking for a talented Warehouse Operative to work for our client.
They want to recruit someone with demonstrable experience of warehouse and distribution.
If that's you then you could be exactly what they're looking for.
Please note: Whilst initially this is a temporary role there is the potential for the role to become permanent in the future.
As the Warehouse Operative you'll report to the Manager and will be primarily responsible for various different roles within a warehouse environment. Whether this is picking, packing, loading or unloading.
In the job you'll be tasked with the following:
- Ensuring the workplace health and safety requirements are met and maintaining the security of the building and stock
- Issuing materials to production in accordance to requirements
- Receiving materials from production, recording and storage
- Stock Control and stock-taking (including year-end)
The standard working hours for this position are 09:30 to 18:00 / mon to fri.
The ideal candidate for this Warehouse Operative role will have relevant experience of warehouse and distribution.
You'll also need experience of Microsoft office (word & excel) experience and working in a team.
In addition, it's essential that you possess the following:
- Understanding of production procedures
- Good time keeping and reliability skills
- Excellent team working skills
The ideal person for the role will be the following:
- Able to work autonomously whilst being a productive member of a team
- Keen and able to make a good impression on our clients
- Reliable and well organised
Does that sound like you? If so, we'd love to see your CV.
This position could be right for you if you want to work as any of the following: Factory Operative, Picking And Packing or as a Machine Operator.
Basic salary: Up to £20,450 per annum for the ideal candidate
Overtime: You'll also have the opportunity to earn additional overtime in this role
Additional benefits: On-site parking and canteen facilities and an excellent team environment
The business you'll be working for is the largest independent U.K producer of cling films, aluminum foils and baking papers and the associated catering dispensing system speedwrap.
They're a great company to work for. People join them for many reasons, such as they:
- Have excellent career prospects for the right candidates
- Have an excellent reputation
- Have excellent career progression opportunities
Interested? If you think you're right for this Warehouse Operative role, then click the 'Apply Now' button, send us your CV and we'll consider you for the first round of interviews.