Warehouse Operative – Berkley / Stroud and Avonmouth
24-7 Staffing have exciting opportunities to join a large company with sites all around the UK. Our client is currently recruiting for sites based in Avonmouth as well as surrounding sites such as Berkley and Stroud working as a warehouse operative. You will be working within a Warehouse Team to ensure that products are received, stored and stock checked in accordance with company policy.
This is a temp-perm opportunity for the right candidate.
- Order picking same day deliveries
- Goods in Goods out
- Use of a VNA FLT (Full training given)
- Loading and unloading vans for same day deliveries
- Opportunities in driving delivery vehicles if you hold a full UK license
Personal Profile & Experience:
- Ability to work within a small as well as a large team
- Previous experience using a VNA is preferred but not essential as full training is provided resulting in an obtaining an inhouse license
- Must be physically fit as there is lifting and shifting involved as well as loading and unloading
- Must have a Full UK driving license due to the sit location (not on a bus route) and not within walking distance
Benefits / Rewards:
- We offer a full PAYE package
- Up to 28 days paid holiday
- Company pension scheme
- On-going training and support
- Uncapped paid referral scheme
- Uniform provided
- Other company rewards and schemes throughout the year
Salary: From £7.50 per hour (pay rise once gone perm)
Location: Avonmouth, Berkley and Stroud
The first stage of the application process is to apply online for the Warehouse Operative role or call Dani on 01454 313247 for more information.