We're looking for a new Warehouse Assistant to work for our client.
If you can demonstrate that you are hard-working, reliable, and committed, then you could be perfect for our client, and we'd love to hear from you.
- Picking and packing items
- Ensuring all work areas are kept clean
- Quality checking finished products
- Undertaking other duties as required by your supervisor
- Good timekeeping and reliability skills
- A good attitude
- Numerate and literate
- To carry out manual handling work
- Good attention to detail
- You will also need to be hardworking
- Basic salary: £8.91 per hour
Working Monday to Friday.
Think that this Warehouse Assistant role is the perfect job for you? Then we'd love to hear from you.
Click the 'Apply Now' button, send us your CV and we'll consider you for the first round of interviews.
You could be right for the Warehouse Assistant position if you've previously worked in a Warehouse Operative role.