Our client is looking for a warehouse operative to join their busy team. This is a temp to perm position whereby a full-time job will be on offer to the right person. Applicants will need to be physically fit and prepared to walk between 8 and 10 miles per day as the site is widely spread out. Due to the location applicants will need access to their own transport.
Monday to Friday 37.5 to 42 hours per week.
Job Role will involve the following duties
- Picking orders
- Preparing orders for despatch
- Use of a RF scanner
- General housekeeping
- Ensuring all relevant processes, procedures and Health and Safety Standards are followed
- Other duties as and when required.
To be successful within the position you will need:
- To be physically fit due to the amount of walking involved in the role.
- Experience of working in a warehousing environment
Benefits / Rewards: -
- We offer a full PAYE package
- Up to 28 days paid holiday
- Company pension scheme
- Ongoing training and support
- Uncapped paid referral scheme
- Uniform provided
- Other company rewards and schemes throughout the year
If you are interested in this role then the first stage is to send us your CV online. This role has an immediate start for the right person.
For more information about this role please call 01249 447247 or forward your cv to email@example.com