24-7 Staffing has an exciting opportunity to join a company in Chippenham working as a Steel Reinforcement Cutter. The position is likely to become permanent.
- Required to drive other members off staff from Yate to work every day using a company vehicle
- Responsible for permanently joining metal parts using high heat application to form a permanent bond. May specialize in one of hundreds of different processes of welding to join metals together.
- Use electrical currents to create heat and bond metals.
- Ensure welds meat standards and specifications.
- Weld materials such as steel and titanium.
Personal Profile & Experience
- The successful candidate must live in or around Yate as they will be required to drive other members off staff to work
- Ability to follow processes and procedure accurately.
- A desire to learn and develop
- Numerically good
- Physically fit
- Have experience of working with reinforced steel
- Have an excellent work ethic
- Have a full driving licence
Preferred but not essential
- Counterbalance (forklift) experience
- Gantry crane operating experience
Benefits / Rewards with 24-7Staffing
- We offer a full PAYE package
- Up to 28 days paid holiday
- Company pension scheme
- Ongoing training and support
- Uncapped paid referral scheme
- Uniform provided
- Other company rewards and schemes throughout the year
Benefits / Rewards with the company once gone permanent
- 23 days’ holiday + 8 Bank holidays
- Salary increases with any new skills that you get trained on.
- Monthly company bonus scheme based on hitting achievable targets
- Annual profit sharing bonus scheme
- Company vehicle plus travel expenses paid
Salary: From £8.00ph – salary to increase once permanent, starting at £20.800
Hours: 45-hour week with 1 hour unpaid lunch break. Monday – Friday 0730 to 1630
The first stage of the application process is to apply online for the Steel Reinforcement Cutter role or call Dani on 01454 313247 for more information