24-7 Staffing are currently working with one of the UK’s fasting growing retailers at their purpose built distribution centre in Amesbury, Wiltshire. The distribution centre itself is a highly advanced automated operation and the working environment is one that is impressively clean and offers great career opportunities for highly effective candidates. We are currently looking for a large amount of warehouse workers and pickers for our client, and we also offer an immediate start. All roles offer a full time job once 12 weeks have been completed.
We currently have 3 shifts available which offer an immediate start, all shifts are carried out using a rota that covers any 5 days out of 7, so weekends are included so please consider this when you apply.
• Earlies 06:00am – 14:00pm
• Lates 14:00pm – 22:00pm
• Nights 22:00pm – 06:00am
All candidates should be confident and reliable and enjoy a hands on approach to their work as this role involves a lot of manual handling and walking, each employee approximately walks on average 12-15 miles per shift. Full training and a paid induction will be offered to all suitable candidates.
• Lots of walking
• Manual Handling
• Picking of various products
• Full training of Warehouse Caddy Picking System
• Previous Warehouse and Picking experience desirable
• Flexible in your attitude towards work as weekends are included
• Quick thinker and a great team player
• Can work alone for long periods of time
• £50 Amazon Voucher after 12 full weeks have been completed*
• £9.10 - £11.63 per hour depending on shift (increases after 12 weeks)
• Holiday Pay
• Free Parking
• On site subsidized canteen
• Excellent Career Opportunities
• Full time job with immediate start
If this role excites you and you would like to take the next step in working for our client, then please apply for this role online by sending us your CV and one of our dedicated consultants will call you and guide you through the complete on-boarding process.
*To qualify for the £50 Amazon voucher you need to complete your temp to perm and start full time with our Client.