|Job Published:||21 days ago|
|Job Published:||21 days ago|
Our Client is a leading provider of innovative supply chain solutions to a wide range of industry sectors: including defence, consumer goods, retail, construction and energy. Our client has been established for nearly over 90 years. This experience means we are trusted by our customers to deliver an excellent service and add value to their businesses.
The good news is that our continued success and business growth has opened opportunities for Warehouse people who are looking to be part of a successful team.
Our Client currently has an exciting opportunity to recruit warehouse people, based at their Southampton branch.
• To undertake and carry out a variety of warehouse activities including picking, loading and unloading of vehicles, FLT and pallet truck operation using RF systems.
• This warehouse role will involve manual handling and some heavy lifting.
• Completion of paperwork to be completed daily i.e. returns manifests, daily drivers
• To ensure the operation meets the customer service requirements and site KPIs by completing each function to the highest standard.
• To carry out general housekeeping and maintenance duties, to ensure that the profile of the site is maintained to the highest standard.
• To be responsible for the Health and Safety of themselves and other operatives by adhering to safe working practices.
• You must have the commitment, enthusiasm and flexibility to work various shift patterns which are able to respond to seasonal customer demand.
• Warehouse experience would be an advantage, but not essential as training will be provided.
• Excellent punctuality, performance, reliability and commitment.
• Have a flexible approach regarding working hours and respond positively to changing demands.
• Previous experience operating MHE/holding existing licences is desirable.
• Ability to use word and excel effectively.
• Good health and safety awareness.
• We offer a full PAYE package.
• Up to 28 days holiday.
• Company Pension Scheme.
• Training and Support.
• Uncapped paid referral scheme.
• Other company schemes and support.
A friendly working environment, a focus on developing your skills, a competitive salary and great benefits are just some of the reasons which make this client a great client to work.
Location: Avonmouth, Berkely and Stroud Salary: £7.50 Posted: 29 days ago Apply by: 2017-08-22
Warehouse Operative – Berkley / Stroud and Avonmouth Job Description: 24-7 Staffing have exciting opportunities to join a large company with sites all aro...
Location: Corsham Salary: Depends on experience Posted: 1 day ago Apply by: 2017-08-18
Stock Controller / Warehouse Operative Our client is looking for Stock Controllers / Warehouse Operatives to work on a permanent basis in Corsham / Colerne. Workin...
Location: Near Melksham Salary: N/A Posted: 25 days ago Apply by: 2017-07-26
Our client, a large warehousing company with depots throughout the UK has a vacancy to join their busy site based in a rural location a few miles from Melksham. ...