Our Warehouse and Transport Managers are pivotal to the success of our distribution operation. They are responsible for the day to day running of their respective departments controlling all costs, health and safety, team development and quality of service to our shops and ultimately, our customers.
We currently have several vacancies available for a large, well known distribution company in Severn Beach.
As a warehouse operative you will:
- Accurately and quickly pick stock onto pallets ready for delivery to shops.
- Keep accurate records.
- Carry out general maintenance and cleaning of the warehouse.
- Work within the health and safety requirements of the site.
Most warehouse operatives start with us picking orders however there may also be opportunities beyond this to work in our goods in and loading operations.
You will need:
- To be physically fit as this is a demanding role and you will be expected to achieve productivity targets.
- A friendly, positive, hardworking approach to work.
- Although it is not essential, if you have experience of working in a warehouse environment or experience working with manual handling equipment then let us know about it in your application.
There are a number of different shifts available on a temp – perm basis:
6am – 2pm
2pm – 12am
2pm – 10pm
10pm – 6am
Our warehouse operatives are the backbone of our distribution operation and are essential to ensuring our shops have everything they need to deliver a great service to our customers.
If you feel like you would be an exceptional candidate for this exciting role, then please get in touch immediately
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £8.75-£10.50 per hour
You have requested that Indeed ask candidates the following questions:
- Are you in Bristol, Bristol?