Our client who is a privately owned company which prides itself on delivering quality products and services to the Waste Management and Manufacturing Industries. Their mobile processing equipment is designed and built in-house with ease of maintenance and deployment in mind, thus reducing customer down time. Our clients on site service contracts are designed to cater for our customers exact requirements rather than a one system fits all approach.
- Plant operator, must have understanding of mechanical and electrical equipment.
- Inquisitive and confident, proactive and a logical thinker.
- Must be able to work unsupervised, sometimes at remote sites.
- Process Experience, currently, or has recently worked in the water/waste water or process industry.
- Flexible, must be willing to work the hours required to meet customer requirements; including extended day shifts, night shifts and regular weekend working as well as working away from home.
- Customer Focused, must be able to communicate at all levels and gain the trust and respect of customers.
- Driving Licence, must have clean full driving licence.
- Ideally have fork lift/Telehandler licence.
- Extensive travel, mostly UK but overseas at times.
- To install, operate and maintain our range of Mobile Separation Equipment.
- Optimise machine settings to achieve desired processing parameters.
- Assist Service Engineers when on site or at the company workshop.
- Assist sales department with customer visits and surveys.
- Supervise and train subcontract labour.
- Delivery and collection of equipment using company vehicle up to 7.5 ton.
- Compile Risk Assessments and Method Statements prior to undertaking installation and operating work.
- Call out and shift/weekend working.
- Small dynamic company established 14 years
- Currently holds ISO standards in Quality, Environmental and Health and Safety
- Privately owned
- Financially stable
- Competitive salary based on ability and experience
- Paid overtime
- Company vehicle
- Pension following qualifying period
- 4 weeks paid holiday and bank holidays