24-7 Staffing Ltd have an excellent opportunity to join one of its valued clients as a full time Yard Operative. Hours of work are generally Monday to Friday 08:00 - 16:30 with no weekend or bank holidays worked. please see below full details about the vacancy.
- Organised and responsible, mature minded person to assist with the operation of the companies activities.
- High level of commitment and be flexible in their approach to working hours.
- Hard working and resourceful, must be willing to work as part of a team and as an individual.
Good communication skills, dealing with colleagues and customers at all levels.
- Basic IT skills.
- Ideally have existing Telehandler and HIAB training, although training will be provided for the right person.
- Ideally have clean full driving licence for vehicles up to 7.5 ton with trailer and ideally hold a Driver CPC certificate. (Not Essential)
- Ideally have past experience in the engineering industry.
- Organising the yard/storage area and workshop.
- General housekeeping duties
- Ensuring all operations conducted in your area meet our, and our customers, Quality, Health & Safety and Environmental standards.
- The cleaning of equipment returned from hire contracts and also equipment from the service department.
- Ensuring all rental equipment is clean and fit for re-hire.
- The day to day support of our team of Service Engineers and operations staff.
- Improving the efficiency and productivity within the Service Department.
- Basic practical skills to assist engineers in the dismantling/assembly and cleaning of equipment.
- Use of Telehandler and forklift for the loading/off-loading of equipment.
- Delivery and collection of equipment and parts using vehicles up to 7.5 ton, sometimes with trailer and HIAB fitted, throughout the UK.
- Some site work will be required to assist with the installation of equipment.
- Carry out the routine maintenance of the company’s vehicles.
- Small Dynamic company established over 14 years
- Currently hold ISO standards in Quality, Environmental and Health and Safety
- Privately owned
- Financially stable
- Competitive salary based on ability and experience.
- Paid overtime.
- 4 Weeks paid holiday Bank holidays
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you do not have a CV or you require more information please call us on 01980 742 247