24-7 Staffing Ltd has an exciting opportunity for a FLT counterbalance licence holder to work as a yard operative for ongoing summer work for our client who supplies portable toilets to a range of different clients and events. There is a chance of a temp to perm for the right candidates. Please find details of the job below.
- To load and unload portable toilets whilst maintaining a clean and tidy yard.
- Load and unload portable toilets ready for delivery and collection
- Working in a team environment and on your own
- Working in a safe manner - to follow company policy and procedures for Health and Safety, security and accident prevention at all times
- Working within a physically demanding environment
- Representing the company in a professional manner to customers
- General Yard duties to keep clean and tidy
- A flexible and positive attitude to the job - duties can sometimes change at short notice
- The ability to receive instructions and stick to the duty detail given
- Always be punctual and in good time to start shifts
Education and Experience
- Hold valid FLT counterbalance licence
- Able to work outside in all weather conditions
- £8 per hour basic then overtime after 8 hours, weekend rates, holiday pay, pension.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you do not have a CV or for more information contact Shane on 01980 742247.