This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
By visiting www.24-7staffing.co.uk you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy.
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information you give us. You may give us information about you by filling in forms on our site www.24-7staffing.co.uk or by corresponding with us by phone, email or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you register to use our site, subscribe to our service, participate in discussion boards or other social media functions on our site, enter a promotion or survey, during the course of any other activity commonly carried out on our site and when you report a problem with our site. The information you give us may include (but not be limited to) your name, address, email address and phone number, personal description, job history, qualifications and photograph.
- Information we collect about you. With regard to each of your visits to our site we may automatically collect the following information:
○ technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plugin types and versions, operating system and platform;
○ information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time); products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouseovers), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
● Information you give to us. We will use this information:
○ to give to 3rd parties who may wish to employ or engage you;
○ to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
○ to notify you about changes to our service;
○ to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
● Information we collect about you. We will use this information:
○ to administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
○ to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
○ to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service when you choose to do so;
○ as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure;
● Information we receive from other sources. We may combine this information with information you give to us and the information we collect about you. We may use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
Disclosure of your information
We may share your personal information with any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
We may share your information with selected third parties including:
● Business partners, suppliers, clients and subcontractors for: (1) the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you; or (2) the purpose of sourcing your employment or engagement with a 3rd party.
● Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site.
● Names and email addresses submitted in order to receive our email newsletters are passed directly to our email marketing system, which is managed by a UK based marketing partner who is GDPR compliant and hosted by a 3rd party email marketing partner based in the US who comply with the US-EU agreement, Privacy Shield. Your data will not be shared, rented, or sold to any other company and will only ever be used for 24-7 Staffing Ltd. communication.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
● In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
● If 24-7 Staffing Limited or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
Where we store your personal data
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will ask you (before collecting your data) for permission to use your data for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on your website account, you can change your preferences at any time. You can also exercise the right to be forgotten at any time by contacting us at 24-7 Staffing.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Access to information and correction
You have the right to request access to information held about you or to correct the information held about you. You can access your website registration at any time to make changes or delete your account by signing in to your account or by contacting us. If you have registered with one of our offices in person and not through our website service you will need to contact us, full details are available in our Data Protection Policy which is available on our website.
By email email@example.com
Or write to us at The Data Officer, 24-7 Staffing Ltd, 3 Gladstone Parade, Timber Street, Chippenham, Wiltshire, SN15 3TG.